Please enter a search term to begin your search.
Pricing valid in US only
Product No: INST-17IM-6
For more information contact:Brian Tacke 540-374-1000 x118
BLU-BIRD Differential Rate-Gyro Interface Module
The BLU-BIRD Differential Rate Gyro Interface Module is designed to condition data from external sources for interfacing with the BLU-BIRD family of On Board Recorders (OBRs). It is powered by the Blu-Bird OBR and can provide conditioned power to the external IMU as well.
BLU-BIRD Interface Modules include all required cables as well as integration into the customer's airframe.
Like the BLU-BIRD OBRs, the BLU-BIRD Differential Rate-Gyro Interface Module is not a single use item. Provided that it is mechanically protected by the airframe upon which it rides, the BLU-BIRD Interface Module can be recovered and used again.
Not exactly what you need? Requests for custom configurations are welcome.
- 6 ICP Channels
- 3 differential DTS rate gyro inputs
- 1 external trigger channel
- Support for one internal or two external thermocouples (selected at time of order)
- 15 pin SOB connector for tactical power pass through
- Gun Launch Shock: 20,000Gs
- Operating Temperature Range: 40ºF to +90ºF*