Please enter a search term to begin your search.
Pricing valid in US only
Product No: INST-22
For more information contact:Brian Tacke 540-374-1000 x118
BLU-BIRD Wireless Control Box
The Wireless OBR Control Box “talks” to Syntronics’ family of Wireless Control Modules. It operates at 915 MHz and has a screw-on antenna. It includes a small LCD screen which displays the battery voltage and current of the wireless device being controlled. One of four addresses can be selected with a large switch on the front panel, enabling the Wireless Control Box to communicate with up to four different Wireless Control Modules.
The Wireless OBR Control Box includes an internal battery pack which consists of eight easy to obtain and replace AA batteries. It will run from the internal batteries for tens of hours, but also has a USB connector on the front panel for external power.
The Wireless OBR Control Box is shipped in a rugged and waterproof Pelican® case so that it can be taken to remote test sites without fear of damage. It can be operated while inside the Pelican® case by simply opening the lid and attaching the whip antenna, or it can be removed from the case if desired.
Not exactly what you need? Requests for custom configurations are welcome.
- Size: ≈7.375" L x 4.75" W x 2.25" (Not including the Pelican® case)
- Weight: 980 grams with batteries, typical
- Operating Frequency: 915 MHz
- Four addresses selectable from the front panel
- External Power: from USB
- Internal Power: 8 AA NiMH or Alkaline Batteries
- SMA Antenna Connector
- Compatible with the BLU-BIRD Wireless Control Module, INST-17W1, and the Wireless Signal Conditioner Module, INST-32SCWA
- Batteries Included
Whip Antenna Included
Rugged Pelican® Case Included